Byron Carp Cup 2013
Due to the success in the past, the 2013 Byron Carp Cup took place again at lake Szeki in Hunary.
- distance approx. 200 km from Vienna, approx. 100 km from Fürstenfeld/Styria
- 68 ha lake area for 50 participating teams
- valuable prizes for the winning teams
- participation fee per team € 550,-
During the tournament 794 fish with an average weight of 4,3kg (equals 3,4 tons in total) have been landed.
When looking on the "big ones", the teams could catch 1 fish over 20kg, 3 over 15kg and 22 over 10kg.
Compared to 2012 the number of fish could be increased by 15% and the total weight by 19! Despite the cold and rainy weather!
At the end, we had a lot of lucky teams, as we gave away a lot of prices:
First 3 ranks overall
4 section winners
17 prices for the following teams
The final results of the 2013 Byron Carp Cup in overview:
1. “Byron Unlimited“ (M. Huber / St. Radlingmaier) - 218,225 kg
2. „Carptigers 2“ (C. Siebenhofer / P. Weihrauch) - 184,275 kg
3. „Paro Junky´s (H.Wiesinger / B.Schönauer) - 178,320 kg
The detailed results of all teams cane be found here:All teams
If you want to take part in the 2014 Byron Carp Cup just follow this link...
Byron Carp Cup 2014